Jeff has worked in the outpatient PT setting since 1998 primarily in South Florida prior to joining Tomsic PT in 2016. In addition to patient care, he also worked in management and clinical instructor roles for 10 of those years. Jeff was heavily involved in community outreach programs related to health and wellness while located in South Florida. He has developed a passion for helping patients and athletes improve their functional movement in order to optimize performance and reduce injury.
Jeff’s educational background and achievements include the following:
- Graduated from Florida International University in Miami, Florida. with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry in 1996
- Received his Master degree of Physical Therapy from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. In 1998
- Completed Certification in Manual Therapy (MTC) from the University of St. Augustine, Florida in 2007
- Certified in the Functional Movement Screen (FMS) in 2011
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS) in 2013
- Certified Clinical Instructor with FPTA in 1999
Jeffrey loves exercising, especially outdoors, which was part of the long distance move to Durango, Co. He loves that this town has so many diverse and dedicated athletes and can’t wait to meet and serve those in the clinic or sporting events. Jeffrey also wanted to live in a great community in which to help raise his two young daughters with his wonderful wife Terra. He cannot wait to get involved in the community and volunteering.